Reservations for 2017
Reservation Process-Booking Fees and Payments
(all payments are in US funds)
- We are now accepting reservation requests for:
- 2017 Bike Tour Start Dates – As Available:
- PEI June 1 to September 30
- Wisconsin – May 15 to September 30
- Katy Trail April 1 – October 31
- 2017 Season Date Range
No start dates for Katy Trail Tours Aug 10 thru Aug 20, 2017, with the exception of the #14 Katy Trail Tour and limited custom itinerary adjustments. Please email, or call 309-264-4514, with questions during these dates.
- FOLLOW DIRECTIONS BELOW to RESERVE
- Select your preferred bike tour (example. #10 End to End Tour)
- Find preferred day and date in pricing tab 2017 or with each tour pricing page
- (example. #10 starts on TH or FR)
- Add your preferred start day and up to two alternates on the reservation form. Your preferred start example for #10 could be Thursday June 2
- Complete a reservation form below and make a deposit.
- Our PayPal payment page allows you to pay securely online by major credit card. (You do not have to be a member of PayPal.)
- As an alternative you may call us directly and provide a credit card for payment by phone.
- A $400 deposit, per person, is required to reserve a tour (except for Tours #14, #30 and #31 – deposit is $250)
- Tours cannot be confirmed until deposits are made.
- Groups can pay by person, by couple or other combination – we are flexible. Please note in comment box.
- Any problems? Call us and reserve by phone toll free from US or Canada (866) 269-9913 or (309) 264-4514
- Balance is due 45 days before the tour begins.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. A personal check drawn on a US bank account is also acceptable (call or e-mail before sending a check). Tour confirmation will be sent to you by e-mail (or regular mail on request) within 10 days of receiving your deposit. Some dates and requested accommodations may not be available. In this case we will work with you to find acceptable alternatives. Please read the cancellation policy carefully.
To reserve your tour, pick your method of payment, fill out the associated reservation form and click ‘Submit.’